
Latest Iran strikes on 'Israel' kill five, wound 92: rescuers
'Israel's' Magen David Adom emergency service said five people were killed and 92 wounded Monday in Iran's latest missile strikes, raising a previous toll of four deaths.
The casualties were from strikes on four sites in central 'Israel', the MDA said in a statement, adding those killed included "two women and two men around the age of 70, as well as one additional fatality".
"So far, MDA teams have evacuated 92 injured individuals to hospitals, including a 30-year-old woman in serious condition with facial injuries, six in moderate condition, and 85 in mild condition," it added.
The MDA said search and rescue operations were ongoing at two of the four sites.
Iran unleashed a barrage of missile strikes on 'Israeli' cities early Monday, after 'Israel' struck military targets deep inside Iran, with both sides threatening further devastation.

Try Our AI Features
Explore what Daily8 AI can do for you:
Comments
No comments yet...
Related Articles


Roya News
an hour ago
- Roya News
Hamas denies rumors of assassination attempt on leader in Doha
A Hamas-affiliated media outlet, Tebyan Channel, denied on Sunday circulating rumors on social media claiming there was an assassination attempt on Dr. Khalil al-Hayya, a senior leader of Hamas in Gaza, in the Qatari capital, Doha. The channel called on media platforms and social media users to verify information before publishing and not to fall into the "trap of misinformation promoted by Israeli media." It reaffirmed that the reports are baseless and part of ongoing disinformation efforts.


Roya News
an hour ago
- Roya News
King reviews Jordan's readiness for repercussions of ‘Israel' attack on Iran
His Majesty King Abdullah II, accompanied by His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II, chaired a meeting on Monday at the National Centre for Security and Crisis Management to assess the readiness of Jordan's state institutions in dealing with the repercussions of the 'Israeli' attack on Iran.

Ammon
2 hours ago
- Ammon
FM, EU official discuss de-escalation efforts in region
Ammon News - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and Expatriates Affairs Ayman Safadi and European Commission Vice-President and High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Kaja Kallas on Monday discussed regional developments and efforts to de-escalate tensions. In a phone call, Safadi and Kallas emphasized the urgency of halting the current escalation and reviving diplomatic efforts to resolve the Iranian nuclear issue. Safadi cautioned against the dangerous repercussions of the ongoing regional escalation, exacerbated by the recent Israeli aggression against Iran. He also stressed that while efforts to reduce tensions between Iran and Israel are vital, they must not divert international attention from the humanitarian catastrophe in Gaza resulting from the continued Israeli aggression. Safadi reiterated the urgent need for a permanent ceasefire in Gaza and the delivery of sufficient, immediate, and unhindered humanitarian aid through United Nations agencies. Both sides reaffirmed their commitment to coordinated action aimed at ending regional escalation and fostering credible political pathways that advance stability and achieve a just and comprehensive peace that ensures security for all parties. Safadi and Kallas also reiterated their commitment to deepening the Jordanian-European partnership by expanding cooperation across multiple sectors and maintaining close coordination on regional and international issues of mutual concern.